Recipe by Charlotte J
This one sounds good to me!
Top Review by Lainey6605
Oh I just loved this. I love peaches not to mention raspberries so that attracted me to this recipe. This is so creamy and delicious. I served with some biscotti from the bakery. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
- 2 large white peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together peaches, raspberries, sugar and Grand Marnier then set aside.
- In a small bowl combine cheese, heavy cream, vanilla and zest mix until well blended.
- Pipe or spoon the creamy mixture into individual dessert cups, and divvy the fruit over each.
- Serve with biscotti.