Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
You make these in the afternoon and then bake them the next morning. they are lots of fun to make.
Make and share this White Overnight Buns recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ½C.
- warm water, 1Tsp sugar and yeast stir and let rise app.
- 10 min.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine oil, egg mixture and yeast mixture, pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Knead until smooth.
- Let rest 5min.
- ,knead and place into a well oiled bowl.
- Let rise 6 7 hours, punch down and make into buns.
- Let rise overnight and bake in the morning.
Excellent method of making bread! I often use the overnight method myself........it's great when you are busy. My buns, excuse me, came out so well this morning - light and crisp, and my B and B guests LOVED them! Made for Flour Power in the Photos Forum, April 2008, excellent recipe and SO easy. Thanks Mandy. FT:-)