- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup whiskey or 3⁄4 cup Bourbon, plus
- 1 tablespoon whiskey or 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk for 1 minute, until sugar is dissolved.
- Add corn syrup and whiskey. Stir well.
- Dissolve coffee granules into hot water.
- Stir coffee granules into hot water.
- Stir coffee mixture into cream mixture.
- Add chocolate syrup and whisk mixture until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.