- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 900 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon soya flour
- 1 tablespoon marmalade
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- chopped chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the onion until translucent. Add the curry powder and cornflour, then the stock.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the ground almonds and soya flour with a little water to make a thick sauce. Then stir in the marmalade. Add this to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg and add the evaporated milk. Pour the hout soup into it and stir gently.
- Garnish with the chives and serve.