Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A dull white curry which is very tasty and free of oil. A great health punch with delectable taste :-)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup coconut milk (FRESHLY SQUEEZED IS THE BEST)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt, as per taste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 10 -15 fresh curry leaves
- Once the water comes to boil,add vegetables, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and curry leaves.
- After 10 minutes add coconut milk and reduce the heat.
- Cook till you achieve desired consistency.
- Best with steamed rice or Indian rotis.
This is a great recipe ...especially the coconut milk..which tastes really good with all the vegetables....we enjoyed it today for dinner...thanx for sharing it with us Minnie,simmer
This is easy to make and fairly tasty but a little bit plain, when I added some curry powder, turmeric and veg stock it tasted better. This is a good meal if you are in a rush though, Thanks for submitting.