Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A killer white cheese dip that is second to no other.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white American cheese
- 1 (1 lb) box frozen spinach (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno juice
- Cube up the cheese into about 1"x1" pieces into a crock pot set on medium.
- Add the jalapeno juice ( you may add more juice or not as much pending on how spicy you want it).
- Take the spinach, I use only 1/2 of the box and I squeeze as much of the liquid out as possible.
- You may also add some chopped jalapeno peppers if desired.
- Once the cheese is melt start adding milk to thin out to the desired consistency.
- Note: if you have any leftovers, this gets a little spicier the 2nd day.
Fantastic flavor. My brother totally fell in love with this at the La CabaÃ±a Mexican restaurant in Washington, GA. The search was on, and this is THE recipe we were looking for! THANKS for posting it, Chefron! The consistency, the flavor and the aroma perfectly reproduced the sensations we experienced in that restaurant. Well Done!