Recipe by Janine Arsenault
These cookies are so good you cannot eat just one. quick and easy and the results taste like they were made at a bakery. so good!!!!!!!!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 325
- melt 1 cup white chocolate chips in double-boiler.Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.Beat in eggs,vanilla and melted chocolate.Add flour and mix until just incorporated.Add coconut, macadamia nuts and remaining white chocolate chips.Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 15- 18 minutes or until golden brown.Cool before removing from cookie sheet.