Presented By: Belinda Ellis, White Lily
Make and share this White Lily Peppered Sour Cream Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients to form a ball.
- On lightly floured surface, knead dough by folding dough in half 5 times. Pat or roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- With a biscuit cutter, cut into 3-inch rounds. Place on baking sheet coated with Crisco no-stick cooking spray. Brush with additional melted butter, if desired.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.