1/1 Photo of White Lily Peppered Sour Cream Biscuits
Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: Belinda Ellis, White Lily
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, stir together all ingredients to form a ball.
- 3On lightly floured surface, knead dough by folding dough in half 5 times. Pat or roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 4With a biscuit cutter, cut into 3-inch rounds. Place on baking sheet coated with Crisco no-stick cooking spray. Brush with additional melted butter, if desired.
- 5Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Lily Peppered Sour Cream Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2330.7
- Calories from Fat 934
- Total Fat 103.8 g
- Saturated Fat 63.4 g
- Cholesterol 246.0 mg
- Sodium 5291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 295.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 50.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning