Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Presented By: Belinda Ellis, White Lily Foods
Make and share this White Lily Mocha Brownie Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line a jellyroll pan, 15x10x1 inches, with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together White Lily Brownie mix, butter, eggs and coffee or water until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool slightly.
- Using heart-shaped cookie cutters, cut brownies into heart shapes.
- (Save remaining brownie pieces for another use.**) Place in large martini glass or bowl.
- Scoop three scoops of ice cream over warm brownies.
- Top with a brownie.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh cherries and chocolate covered espresso beans if desired.