Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Presented By: Belinda Ellis, White Lily Foods
- 1⁄2 cup white lily all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon minced garlic (according to preference)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
Lobster in Garlic Butter Cream Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic butter, left over from crepes
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots or 1 teaspoon scallion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon white lily all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 11 ounces diced cooked lobsters, thawed
- TO SERVE:.
- Place crepe on warm serving plate.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon about 1/6 to ¼ of lobster onto crepe.
- Spoon sauce over the crepes.
- Garnish with fresh tarragon and lemon wedges if desired.