Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe at a Chili Cook-off. It is awesome and depending on your tastes, has a wonderful "bite" to it.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa, mild,medium or hot to suit your tastes
- 1 (48 ounce) jarof great dry northern white beans (Do not drain)
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- Cook chicken, put all ingredients in a crock-pot and heat.
This was more like a thick dip than chili - with not nearly enough liquid. The cheese in it was very stringy too. Okay flavor, but lacked spices.