Recipe by Sarah L.
I can't remember where the original recipe for this was, but I've tweaked it plenty since finding it a few years ago. I was looking for recipes to ease my SO's acid reflux and this was a delicious find! We cook the ground turkey with an entire clove of garlic, but this might be a bit much for some.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 (7 ounce) containers alfredo sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- Brown ground turkey/beef with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with one entire tub of alfredo sauce, spreading evenly.
- Layer 3 noodles over alfredo sauce.
- Put half of the ground turkey/beef over the noodles, distributing evenly.
- Sprinkle meat with 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Layer 3 more noodles on top of meat/cheese.
- Pour the other tub of alfredo over the noodles, spreading evenly.
- Add the rest of the ground turkey/beef evenly over the sauce
- Sprinkle with another 1/3 of mozzarella.
- Layer with the remaining 3 lasagna noodles and top with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top of the lasagna begins to turn brown and bubbly in places.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.