Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good. I have never made anythink like this until I found this recipe. Its very simple to prepare and you family will think it was harder then it was, very pretty presentation. I serve this with a lettuce salad and garlic bread....yummy.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft, add chicken and red peppers.
- Stir in 2 T. parsley and the Alfredo sauce; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered about 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain lasagna noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, mix ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, oregano and remaining 1 T. parsley.
- Spread half the chicken mixture in ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with 4 noodles.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles.
- Sprinkle with1 cup mozzerella cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.