1/2 Photos of White Knight Pizza
So simple to make and absolutely bursting with flavor with just a few ingredients. Your family will prefer this over delivery any day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Spread cold pesto over pizza crust.
- 3Sauté chicken with olive oil and salt and pepper. Add onions for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- 4Add chicken onion mixture over pesto and spread out evenly.
- 5Slice tomato and place slices out over chicken and onions.
- 6Spread mozzarella over the entire pizza.
- 7Toast pine nuts in a dry non-stick skillet until slightly brown.
- 8Sprinkle toasted nuts over cheese and bake pizza at 450°F for 11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Knight Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust