Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice twist on the typical red wine sangrias--this one is a little more tropical in taste! From Simply Delicioso.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
- 1 cup orange liqueur, see Cook's Note*
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in thin slices (save a few slices for garnish)
- 2 green apples, with skin cored and cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 liter soda water
- ice cube
- A small saucepan, heat the water, add the sugar and stir to dissolve to make a simple syrup.
- In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, the Triple Sec the lemon juice, the kiwis, the apples and the grapes.
- Add the simple syrup, the soda water and the ice.
- Stir and serve in sangria glasses decorated with a kiwi slice.
- *Cook's Note: We suggest using Cointreau as your orange liqueur for the best tasting White Kiwi Sangria.