Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little sprinkling of cinnamon on top is nice.
- 3 cups half-and-half, divided
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- ground cinnamon, to garnish (optional)
- In saucepan, combine 1/4 cup half and half, vanilla chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
- Stir over low heat until chips are melted; discard cinnamon stick.
- Add remaining half and half; stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat; add extracts.
This was delicious!