Recipe by MarraMamba
From "cooking on a shoestring" chef gale grand created this. She is from Tru in Chicago. YUMMY. Leave the brandy out for kids
Top Review by Boomette
wow this is so yummy! Me too I'm in heaven. I used skim milk, and for the cream I used 15% fat cream. And I added the optional brandy :P I didn't have candy cane to decorate but I used a cute mug for Christmas. Thanks Marra. Made for Zaar Star Game
- 113.39 g white chocolate, chopped
- 2.46 ml pure vanilla extract
- 414.03 ml milk
- 59.14 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml brandy (optional)
- candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chopped chocolate and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Combine the milk and cream and heat over medium heat until simmering. Immediately pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and whisk to melt.
- Add the brandy and pour into glass or ceramic mugs. Hang the candy cane over the edge of the mug and serve.