Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup chopped white chocolate
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan combine 1/4 cup of the half-and-half, white chocolate, stick cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir over low heat heat until chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half-and-half.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove stick cinnamon.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
- Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon.
Oh Me, Oh My...this is a cup of heaven. If I could give this more then 5 stars I definitely would! A nice sophisticated hot beverage to serve during holiday gatherings yet a cup of comfort for a blistery cold morning. I WILL definitely make this again and again. I just finished a mug full and could easily go for more. Thanks Dancer^ for sharing this very enjoyable recipe. Made and reviewed for MY-3-Chefs 08