Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick and easy gourmet version from Dec '07 Parents
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- whipped topping
- blue sugar crystals, and
- candy sprinkles
- In a small sauce pan combine 1/4 cup milk and chips.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking until chocolate melts.
- Stir in remaining milk and heat to warm.
- Pour into 2 or 3 glasses.
- Garnish with whipped topping and blue sugar crystals and sprinkles.
This was really good. I followed the recipe but I didn't garnish with anything. Loved it.