- 3 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- ground cinnamon, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup cream, vanilla chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
- Stir over low heat until chips are melted; remove cinnamon stick.
- Add remaining cream; mix until heated through.
- Remove from the heat; add extracts.
- Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon if you like.