Recipe by grandma2969
wanted to be sure to post this one for a quick retrieval...
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Thanks, much for a great way to enjoy hot chocolate ~ Made this according to the recipe, & IT IS VERY SATISFYING, especially when you have 3-4 pieces of biscotti for dunking! Thanks for a keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for My-3-Chefs]
- 3 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla chip
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the half and half, vanilla chips, stick cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Whisk over low heat till vanilla chips are metled.
- Remove cinnamon stick, add remaining half and half, whisk till heated through.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and almond extract.