Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Splenda helps keep the calorie count down on this recipe.
- 2 cups half & half light cream
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsel
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- frozen fat-free whipped topping
- crushed peppermint candy
- Bring half and half and milk to a boil over medium-high heat and add white chocolate morsels and Splenda Granular, stirring until morsels melt.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
I loved this chocolate ~ and really liked the use of Splenda. I used Almond Milk instead of nonfat, but that just added to the wonderful flavor. Thanks Charlotte J ~ made for COMFORT CAFE ~ SNOWQUEEN'S ROUND, January 2010!