Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from "Taste of the South" magazine. I don't like horseradish, but my husband loves it. I'll have to make this for him. Although barbecue sauce is in the title, this is nothing like a regular barbecue sauce that you'd buy in the store. It is very simple to make and keeps for approximately 1 week in the refrigerator.
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 59.14 ml prepared horseradish sauce
- 14.79 ml coursely ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml minced roasted garlic
- 2.46 ml ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, whisking well.
This is a great white barbecue sauce! I have one I usually use (not posted), but this one will work with chicken or beef. It's a great sauce, and I'll definitely be making it again.