Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from "Taste of the South" magazine. I don't like horseradish, but my husband loves it. I'll have to make this for him. Although barbecue sauce is in the title, this is nothing like a regular barbecue sauce that you'd buy in the store. It is very simple to make and keeps for approximately 1 week in the refrigerator.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coursely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, whisking well.
This is a great white barbecue sauce! I have one I usually use (not posted), but this one will work with chicken or beef. It's a great sauce, and I'll definitely be making it again.