Recipe by * Pamela *
A wonderfully sweet holiday punch with just a hint of almond. I adopted this recipe and I'm glad that I did :)
Top Review by email@example.com
My sister in law introducted me to this recipie and I have been making it ever since. We LOVE the punch. You can also add some Malibu rum or Captain Morgan's and it is quite tasty!!! Crushed pineapple is delish in it also!!!
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 6 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 3 (1/2 gallon) cartons vanilla ice cream
- Mix sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add evaporated milk and almond extract and let cool.
- Chill until serving time.
- Combine milk mixture and lemon-lime drink in punch bowl just before serving.
- Add and stir ice cream, to break ice cream up into small pieces.