Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oven Baked Pizza with Alfred Sauce, Rock Shrimp, Chili Flakes and Parmesan and Finished with Chili Oil
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup cooked rock shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 3⁄4 chopped arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread alfredo on top of pizza round.
- pleace rock shrimp on top.
- sprinkle on the chili flakes and parmesan.
- Baked in middle oven 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Drizzle with chili oil and chopped arugula.