Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Gourmet. Tastes like a more flavorful Mimosa due to the white grape and brandy. You can also sub orange if your supermarket does not have tangerine.
- 2 (24 ounce) bottleschilled unsweetened white grape juice
- 6 ounces frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- 1⁄4 cup strained fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1 (25 ounce) bottleasti-spumante champagne, chilled
- 10 -12 slices tangerines (optional) or 10 -12 slices oranges, halved, for garnish (optional)
- In a punch bowl whisk together the grape juice, tangerine concentrate, club soda, lemon juice, and brandy and chill the mixture, covered, until it is cold.
- Add the Asti-Spumante slowly just before serving and serve in punch glasses, garnished with the tangerine slices.