Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom found this punch recipe and it is SO good, somewhat sweet, but not overly sweet, and a little tart. It is a golden punch-we served it at my parents 50th wedding anniversary bash-and is very refreshing. It is my favorite punch and great for weddings and to use in places that won't let you make red punch for fear of staining the carpet! I did not include time for chilling the ingredients.
- 48 ounces apple juice (6 cups)
- 24 ounces white grape juice (3 cups)
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, but undiluted
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Combine the first three ingredients and chill.
- Stir in the club soda just before you serve.