Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Refreshing and flavorful on a hot summer day.
Make and share this White Grape & Orange Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Bring sugar and 1c water to boil over medium high heat, and cook-stirring often-for 3 minute or till sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in juices and chill 2 hours.
- Stir in ginger-ale just before serving.
- Serve over ice. Garnish.