Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and easy tangy salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Blend together all ingredients, with a couple of dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Serve over a crisp mixture of lettuce and spinach.
This dressing has a nice taste. But next time I may use less sour cream and more mayonnaise. And probably omit the worcestershire sauce. It was a bit too tangy for me. Thanks Lezlie :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game