Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dairy free white glaze, perfect addition to your desserts.
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place margarine, vanilla and a dash of salt in a bowl.
- Add sugar and water alternately, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Add more water or sugar if needed for consistency,.
Great! I used coconut oil instead of margarine to make it healthier. Extra yummy on a chocolate bundt cake. Thanks for noting that that recipe was dairy free--that's how I found it.
This works like a charm! I used it on some plain cake, topped with cherries and it went very well. Thanks for sharing!