Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on a Spanish favorite. Time does not include chill time.
Make and share this White Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, snipped
- white pepper or ground red pepper
- toasted almond, chopped
- chives, snipped for garnish
- Put grapes, cucumber, scallions, half-and-half, yogurt, cream cheese, white wine vinegar, and olive oil in a food processor. Process until smooth, do in batches if needed.
- Pour into a bowl and season with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and chill. Serve garnished with almonds and snipped chives.