My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour the bottoms only of two 9 inch layer pans.
- 3Melt white chocolate with hot water over low heat; cool. This could be done on 1/2 power in the microwave. Don't boil, just make it hot enough to melt the chocolate.
- 4In large mixer bowl combine flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, salt, butter and buttermilk. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 1 minute at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 5Add eggs, melted white chocolate mixture and vanilla extract; blend. Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- 6Stir in pecans and coconut.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 8Bake at for about 30 minutes or until top springs back and pick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5509.4
- Calories from Fat 2660
- Total Fat 295.6 g
- Saturated Fat 162.4 g
- Cholesterol 1082.6 mg
- Sodium 4942.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 657.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 406.2 g
- Protein 74.9 g