Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Always a hit with co-workers and family. Found inside the box of NESTLE Premier White Baking Bars.
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces white baking bar, broken up
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In 2 quart heavy-gauge saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over moderate heat. Stir constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in white baking bars until melted and smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into greased 8" square pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.