Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious Holiday treat!
Make and share this White Fruit Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat after adding each one.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Mix pineapple, maraschino cherries and pecans together separately.
- Coat fruits with the flour.
- Fold the fruit, pecan, and flour mixture into the batter gently.
- Line the baking pan of your choice with wax paper.
- Pour in the batter and spread it to where it is even and settled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.