Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious Holiday treat!
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 ounce vanilla extract
- 1 ounce lemon extract
- 1 lb pineapple, cut however you like
- 3⁄4 lb maraschino cherry, halved
- 4 cups pecans
- 2 cups flour
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat after adding each one.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Mix pineapple, maraschino cherries and pecans together separately.
- Coat fruits with the flour.
- Fold the fruit, pecan, and flour mixture into the batter gently.
- Line the baking pan of your choice with wax paper.
- Pour in the batter and spread it to where it is even and settled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.