Prep 4 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This recipe is my grandmother's. It sounds sloppy and gross, but really is delicious and fun to make of you like mashing things with your hands.
- 1 prepared recipe white cake
- 1 prepared recipe white icing
- 1 (12 ounce) jar candied cherries, drained (without stems)
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 cups chopped almonds
- Smash everything together (it's really fun) and pack into two loaf pans lined with foil. Cover tops with foil as well. Refrigerate 12 hours.