Recipe by SassiFras
I found this in the Miami Herald from Linda Cicero's Cook's Corner. This recipe looked a bit different than anything that I had found on Zaar. I haven't made it yet, but I'm posting it here so I don't lose it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise, best quality
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mayonnaise in a bowl. Grate the onion on the grater disk of a food processor or the large holes of a box grater, and then mince finely by hand. Add to mayonnaise. Add mustard, vinegar and sugar and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight before using.