Recipe by Mrs. Flick
wonderful on a green salad with crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits
Top Review by Katzen
Delicious and easy! DH said, "This is excellent, five stars for sure!!" I used dehydrated onions instead of fresh, so it would last longer in the fridge, but after that review, I can't imagine it will be around long! Thanks so much for sharing this one. Made for my adoptee in Pick a Chef Spring 2011.
- 44.37 ml cider vinegar
- 44.37 ml honey
- 88.74 ml mayonnaise (fat reduced is OK)
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml onion, freshly minced
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil (I use canola)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vinegar and honey in small sauce pan until thoroughly blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, except oil, and blend thoroughly in blender, food processor or with hand mixer. Gradually add vegetable oil and blend well.
- Keeps well in refrigerator about a week.