Recipe by Mrs. Flick
wonderful on a green salad with crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits
Top Review by Katzen
Delicious and easy! DH said, "This is excellent, five stars for sure!!" I used dehydrated onions instead of fresh, so it would last longer in the fridge, but after that review, I can't imagine it will be around long! Thanks so much for sharing this one. Made for my adoptee in Pick a Chef Spring 2011.
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (fat reduced is OK)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion, freshly minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (I use canola)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vinegar and honey in small sauce pan until thoroughly blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, except oil, and blend thoroughly in blender, food processor or with hand mixer. Gradually add vegetable oil and blend well.
- Keeps well in refrigerator about a week.