1/1 Photo of White Four-Cheese Vegetable Pizza
Loaded with vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) prepared unbaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large portabella mushroom, chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over crust.
- 2Arrange mushroom, onions, peppers, and broccoli over top.
- 3Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmsean cheese over vegetables.
- 4Bake in a 425° oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheeses have melted and crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Four-Cheese Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 296.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: