Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Loaded with vegetables.
Make and share this White Four-Cheese Vegetable Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared unbaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large portabella mushroom, chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over crust.
- Arrange mushroom, onions, peppers, and broccoli over top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmsean cheese over vegetables.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheeses have melted and crust is golden brown.
This was very good, and a healthy weeknight meal. I used a Pillsbury crust, and brushed it lightly with olive oil before adding the toppings. Once I got to chopping, I cut back a bit on the veggie amounts, using 1 cup broccoli, 1 red onion, 1 green pepper and 1 red. The pizza was still very, very full of toppings. I loved the cheese combo also. :)