This recipe came with my vegetable delivery from Abel & Cole. It was really tasty and easy to make so I decided to share it. You can use any white fish fillets or salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry.
- 3Season the flour with the pepper and place on a shallow dish or plate, do the same with the egg and the cheese so you have a little assembly line!
- 4Place the fish, a fillet at a time, on the flour dish. Give each side of the fillet a light dusting of flour.
- 5Dip each fillet into the egg plate, again coating each side.
- 6Press the fish into the parmesan plate, ensuring each side has a nice covering all over.
- 7Line a baking tray with parchment paper and splash a thin coating of oil and pop in the oven to warm slightly.
- 8Then place the fish on the parchment and roast for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. You could also pan fry the fish but this might break the nice crust off!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Fish With Parmesan Crust
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 657.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.7 g