Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came with my vegetable delivery from Abel & Cole. It was really tasty and easy to make so I decided to share it. You can use any white fish fillets or salmon.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry.
- Season the flour with the pepper and place on a shallow dish or plate, do the same with the egg and the cheese so you have a little assembly line!
- Place the fish, a fillet at a time, on the flour dish. Give each side of the fillet a light dusting of flour.
- Dip each fillet into the egg plate, again coating each side.
- Press the fish into the parmesan plate, ensuring each side has a nice covering all over.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and splash a thin coating of oil and pop in the oven to warm slightly.
- Then place the fish on the parchment and roast for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. You could also pan fry the fish but this might break the nice crust off!