Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- 2 lbs fish fillets (such as sole, halibut, cod, snapper)
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400*. Place fish in an oiled 7 x 11 inch dish. Season with salt. In a small bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over fish. Bake until fish flakes when tested with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Transfer to warmed individual plates and serve at once.
This was very tasty. The dressing was a little bit watery by the time I was finished eating, but the taste was great! Made for My 3 Chefs.