Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Mr. Food. He uses Flounder, but any white fish will do.
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 400%F.
- Spray a 9x 13 baking dish.
- Put in fillets and top with spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
- Bake un-covered for 12-15 minutes.
Simple to put together, low in fat and lovely flavours. I used a 345gm jar of Eggplant, olive and mushroom pasta sauce...and gurnard fillets.