Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Frequently requested, easy to make.
Make and share this White Fish In Herbed Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs white fish fillets (I like true cod, or orange roughy)
- Mix all but fish in small bowl.
- Heat skillet; add butter mixture.
- Add fish and saute for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
I changed this recipe slightly as I was looking for a low fat fish sauce i.e. This was absolutely delicious and easy to make. I made it with some sauteed mushrooms and 2, 136g packets of LIPTON Butter & Herb Noodles. They really complimented each other and were very quick to make.
This recipe was delicious! I used some cheap-o run-of-the-mill white fish fillets, and they were scrumptious! I didn't have onion powder, so I substituted 3/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt for the onion powder and salt. A real winner in my house, and I will definitely make it again!
Inez, your recipes never cease to amaze me. This one was simple and easy. We love dill so we thought the flavor of the herbed butter was delicious. I used orange roughy and it worked very well. Turned out tender and well seasoned fillets with very little effort. Bravo!!