Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my husband's all time favorite meal. It's all from scratch and very fast and simple. I usually make it once a week. Also, these are so good with homemade tortillas. Or those ones you buy and cook yourself (those are my favorite)
- Saute onions, add ground beef, cook till almost browned, add green chilies. Save juice for white sauce.
- Melt butter. Whisk in chili juice, flour and salt. Slowly whisk in milk. Cook on low, whisking constantly till starting to thicken, remove from heat and whisk in sour cream.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sauce with beef mixture, and a small handful of grated cheese.
- Roll beef mixture in tortillas (13x9" pan) Top with remaining white sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minute.