Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the bath milk formula I created when I was running a toiletry business years ago. This has all the good stuff that is needed for damaged, dry, or sensitive skin. Water is deadly to my skin and strips all the oils off my body, so I have learned that if I want good, healthy skin, I need to replenish with something every time I have a bath. It does make for a messy bath, but it is so worth it
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup rock salt (or epsom, sea salt)
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa butter, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cream of tartar
- 1⁄4 cup borax
- 2 tablespoons powdered honey (optional)
- essential oil
- In a processor, grind the oatmeal until fine.
- Combine the rest of ingredients.
- Scent with favorite essential oils.