Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another ethnic family recipe usually prepared by my mom at Easter.
Make and share this White Creme De Cacao Ricotta Pie recipe from Food.com.
- For Pie Shell: In large bowl, mix all ingredients to form a soft dough.
- DO NOT KNEAD! Roll out on floured board and place in 11-inch pie plate.
- Filling: In large bowl, add all ingredients except walnuts. Mix well until blended smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake @400* for 10 minutes, then 300* for 90 minutes.
- Test for doneness by inserting clean knife. Knife should come out clean.