Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
This is another ethnic family recipe usually prepared by my mom at Easter.
Make and share this White Creme De Cacao Ricotta Pie recipe from Food.com.
- For Pie Shell: In large bowl, mix all ingredients to form a soft dough.
- DO NOT KNEAD! Roll out on floured board and place in 11-inch pie plate.
- Filling: In large bowl, add all ingredients except walnuts. Mix well until blended smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake @400* for 10 minutes, then 300* for 90 minutes.
- Test for doneness by inserting clean knife. Knife should come out clean.