Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple to make but ohhh so yummy!!
Make and share this White Cream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed or 2 bits o'brickle candy bars
- Blend flour, sugar, butter and nuts together to make a crust.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread Cool Whip mixture over the cooled crust.
- Sprinkle candy over top.
- Store in refrigerator.
Made these for a neighbor couple with a Heath Bar sweet tooth or two, & they absolutely loved 'em! Followed the recipe right on down using chopped peanuts & the bars were delicious! I'll be making them again during the end-of-year holidays, too! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
delicious! you need a sweet tooth for this :) I used Skor bars (4 Skor bars) in place of the Heath, the recipe does not say to chop the nuts but I did anyway because I assumed they just needed to be and used walnuts, I made this in an 11 x 7-inch pan which worked out well, thanks for sharing hon, my DS and his GF loved these bars!