Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My new favorite drink is Ocean Spray's White Cranberry Peach. I have been looking everywhere for recipes, and decided to post them here so I won't loose them. From Ocean Spray.
- 6 ounces ocean spray white cranberry-peach juice (about 3/4 of a cup)
- 1⁄4 banana, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for a few seconds on high speed or until ingredients are.
- thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a glass.
- Makes 1 12-ounce serving.
I had both cranberry & peach juice in the fridge so combined the 2 to make this up..used a full banana with the yoghurt & ice and shared it with my 4 year old. We both very much enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!