Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 5 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce sweetened lime juice
- ice cube
- lime, twist (to garnish)
- 4 cranberries, skewered onto a toothpick
- Combine all ingredients, except garnish and cranberry toothpick, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into a martini glass; garnish with lime twist and cranberry skewer.
Loved this! Pretty, smooth and tasted great! Could only find white cranberry peach... Could not find plain white cranberry juice, still tasted great! Just let 4 fresh cranberries float- no tooth pick. Used Voli lemon flavored vodka. Will make again!
These are excellent! And dangerout. I used plain vodka and the first go-round I added a little too much lime. The second round was perfect. Icy cold and delicious! Garnished with fresh cranberries.
These were very good. The white cranberry juice has a nice mellow flavor, and these go down very easy.